Hawaii is a beautiful place where you can live your dream life on vacation, but it’s also one of the most dangerous places in America. After researching Honolulu crime rates and safety ratings we found that Waikiki was the safest spot for tourists to visit.
The “safest cities in hawaii 2021” is a question that has been asked many times. The answer to this question is not an easy one, but there are some factors that can be used to determine which city is the safest.
These 10 Hawaiian cities, according to Neighborhood Scout, are the safest in the state.
- Kauai’s Makaweli. Flickr/Dave Seidman
- Molokai’s Kalaupapa. Flickr/Warren Antiola
- Oahu’s Schofield Barracks
- Kauai’s Hanalei.
- Kauai’s Kilauea volcano.
- Big Island’s Laupahoehoe.
- Oahu’s Haleiwa.
- Mililani Town is located on the island of Oahu.
Also, which Hawaiian island has the lowest incidence of crime?
With 2,509 property crimes in 2017, Kauai has the lowest property crime rate.
Also, where in Hawaii is the finest place to live? Here Are Hawaii’s Top 10 Best Places To Live… And why is that?
- East Honolulu has the highest livability. Flickr/Chris James
- Paia, Hawaii’s Best Beach Town (staticantics/Flickr).
- Haleiwa is the best little town.
- Hanalei is the best surfing destination in the world.
- Mililani Town is the best place to raise a family.
- Kailua-Kona is the best place to retire.
- Makaweli is the safest place to live.
- Honolulu is the best city for millennials.
Is Hawaii a secure place to live as well?
Hawaii is as safe as, if not safer than, any other state in the United States. Especially if the statistics and crime rates are in your favor, keep in mind that home security systems are always an option to increase your protection, even in Hawaii.
What is the crime rate in Hawaii?
Honolulu, HI has a daily violent crime rate that is 1.00 times higher than the state average and 1.52 times lower than the national average. Honolulu, HI has a daily crime rate that is 1.02 times higher than the state average and 1.34 times higher than the national average when it comes to property offenses.
Answers to Related Questions
Which of the Hawaiian islands has the highest crime rate?
According to Roadsnacks.com, this leeward Oahu census-designated area has the highest per capita crime rate in the state.
Is it a smart idea to retire to Hawaii?
Hawaii came in second on our list of best places for retirees after we rated all 50 states based on everything from health care to living expenses. The Aloha State’s total cost of living is unquestionably expensive. However, when it comes to deciding where to retire, cost of living is just one consideration.
How many homicides have occurred in Hawaii?
Statistics. In 2008, Hawaii recorded 49,516 crimes, including 25 homicides, 46,004 property offenses, and 365 rapes.
Which Hawaiian island has the most affordable living costs?
The cheapest island is Hawaii Island, whereas the most costly island is Oahu.
Which of the Hawaiian islands has the highest number of shark attacks?
The majority of shark encounters, according to the DLNR’s record of shark occurrences, take place off the coast of Maui. Second place goes to Oahu, followed by Hawaii, Kauai, and Lanai. “While all shark attacks are terrifying, they are not as common as you may assume,” the SafeWise research said. “In reality, people kill more sharks than the other way around every year.”
Where in Hawaii can you get the cheapest housing?
For 2020, these are the top ten cheapest places to live in Hawaii.
- Cdp Waimea (Hawaii County)
- Ewa Beach is located in Hawaii.
- Villages of Ewa
- Cdp Kailua (Hawaii County)
Is it a smart idea to live in Hawaii?
The Aloha State is made up completely of islands, the three biggest of which are Hawaii, Maui, and Oahu. Residents and visitors flock to the state for its beaches, breathtaking natural landscape, and tropical temperature. Honolulu, Hilo, Kailua, Kaneohe, and Waipahu are the greatest locations to reside in Hawaii.
What are the risks associated with living in Hawaii?
Here Are The 15 Most Dangerous Things About Living In Hawaii.
- Cockroaches the size of ants are invading your house.
- While having your picture shot, being knocked away by a massive wave.
- As a result of the vog’s terrible consequences, I became unwell.
- Trampled by a throng of visitors.
In terms of education, where does Hawaii stand?
Out of the 50 states and the District of Columbia, Hawaii ranked 49th in terms of teacher quality. If the research has a silver lining, it’s because Hawaii was previously classified as the worst state in the country to teach in. Arizona was rated the worst state for teachers this year.
Is there any sharks in Waikiki Beach?
Following two recent shark attacks on Oahu, one on the North Shore and the other in Lanikai, the sightings in Waikiki came as no surprise. Because of the enormous number of people in the region, the state Department of Land and Natural Resources claims there has never been a verified shark bite in Waikiki waters. On October 1st,
What are Hawaii’s highest-paying jobs?
Here’s a rundown of Hawaii’s top 10 highest-paying jobs:
- GPs (General Practitioners) and Family Physicians (Family Physicians).
- All Other Physicians and Surgeons
- General Internists
- Chief Executive Officers.
- Dentists, all types.
- Nurse anesthetists are a kind of anesthetist that works in a hospital
- General Pediatricians
- Managers of architecture and engineering.
What kind of natural catastrophes may be found in Hawaii?
Hawaii is a true haven. Natural calamities like as floods, storms, tsunamis, lava flows, and earthquakes, however, pose a threat to the islands. More than 30 days of severe rain in March 2006 caused massive floods as well as considerable public health hazards.
What are the advantages of relocating to Hawaii?
These and other factors combine to make Hawaii an ideal location to live.
- Climate. The weather in Hawaii is pleasant.
- Health. The average life expectancy in Hawaii is the highest in the country.
- The crime rate is low.
- The populace.
Is Hawaii a safe place to visit?
Hawaii is the 38th most dangerous state in terms of violent crime, including murder, rape, aggravated assault, and robbery, with 259.2 violent offenses per 100,000 inhabitants. The incidence of violent crime in Hawaii grew by 2.3 percent from 2014 to 2015, yet it is still 12.9 percent lower than the rate recorded in 2006.
What is the cheapest location to live in Hawaii?
Hawaii’s 5 Most Affordably Priced Communities
- Hilo. Hilo is the most populous city on the Hawaiian island of Oahu.
- Waianae. What if you could live in a less expensive neighborhood but remaining on the same island as Honolulu?
- Kailua. Kailua is a pleasant neighborhood even closer to Honolulu.
- CDP Waimea (Kauai County)
- Hawaii has a variety of affordable housing options.
What is the most efficient method to relocate to Hawaii?
There are a number of ways to save money while relocating to Hawaii, including:
- Bring just the essentials–the goods you really need. Remember that the simplest and cheapest method to relocate to Hawaii is to bring very little with you.
- When at all feasible, save money.
- Employ the services of a freight forwarder.
- Someone to share a cargo container with.
In Hawaii, where should I retire?
There are several advantages to retiring in Hawaii. It is, however, best suited for financially independent retirees. The following is a list of five Hawaiian villages that are ideal for sun-loving retirees who aren’t looking to spend too much money.
- The Big Island’s capital is Hilo.
- Maui’s Paia.
- Big Island’s Kailua-Kona.
- Oahu’s Kaneohe.
- Kauai’s Lihue.