An 1889 card from the Topps company sells for $3.2 million dollars at a recent auction, with no one knowing who has it or how to find out who it belongs to. Blockchain technology could solve this issue as well as provide further transparency into ownership of other collectible goods that have arisen in recent years such as fine art and famous cars.,
The “1989 baseball cards worth money” is a question that has been asked many times. The most expensive 1989 Topps baseball card was sold for $1,000,000 in 2014.
With that in mind, here are the top ten most expensive 1989 Topps baseball cards, according to eBay sales.
- Topps 1989 Rookie Card (#233) of Gregg Jefferies
- Tom Glavine (#157) from 1989 Topps
- Craig Biggio (#49) from 1989 Topps
- Cal Ripken, Jr., 1989 Topps
- Topps 1989 #206 Roberto Alomar
- Topps 1989 (#) Mark McGwire
- There is just one comment.
People often wonder what the most valued Topps baseball card is.
10 of the World’s Most Valuable Baseball Cards
- HONUS WAGNER, ATC T206, 1909-1911 / $3.12 MILLION
- 1952 TOPPS MICKEY MANTLE / $1.13 MILLION
- SPORTING NEWS, BABY RUTH, 1916 / $717,000.
- 1963 TOPPS //$717,000, PETE ROSE/PEDRO GONZALEZ/KEN MCMULLEN/AL WEIS.
- JOE JACKSON, “SHOELESS,” 1909 AMERICAN CARAMEL / $667,149
- 1968 TOPPS / $612,359. NOLAN RYAN/JERRY KOOSMAN
What is the most valuable baseball card from 1988, apart from the ones listed above? The 10 Most Valuable 1988 Fleer Baseball Cards
- Rookie Card (#137) of Gregg Jefferies
- Barry Bonds (#322) is a baseball player from the United States.
- Rookie Card (#378) of Edgar Martinez
- (#423) Greg Maddux
- Nolan Ryan (#455) is a fictional character.
- Rookie Card of Tom Glavine (#539)
- Cal Ripken Jr. (#570) is a baseball player from the United States.
- Rookie Card (#641) of Mark Grace
Second, what are the values of baseball cards from the 1980s?
The 10 Most Valuable Baseball Cards from the 1980s
- Topps, 1980 Rookie Card (#482) of Rickey Henderson
- Nolan Ryan (#580) from 1980 Topps
- Cal Ripken Jr. Topps, 1982
- Cal Ripken Jr. was traded by Topps in 1982.
- Don Mattingly Rookie Card (#248), Donruss, 1984
- Update on 1984 Fleer Rookie Card (#U-27) of Roger Clemens
- Update on 1984 Fleer Rookie Card of Dwight Gooden (#U-43)
What is the value of a Topps baseball card?
The World’s Most Expensive Baseball Cards
|Card||Card No.||The cost of the auction|
|T206 N.Y. NAT’L 1909-11 Hands up Joe Doyle Spelling Error||–||$414,750|
|Topps, 1954 Aaron, Henry “Hank”||128||$358,500|
|Goudey Gum Company was founded in 1938. Joe DiMaggio is a baseball player who played for the New York||274||$288,000|
|Topps, 1968 Nolan Rookie Card for Ryan||177||$132,000|
Answers to Related Questions
What is the world’s most valuable baseball card?
The top 30 most valuable baseball cards ever sold are shown below.
- 1933 $274,950 for Lou Gehrig.
- Joe Doyle has a net worth of $312,000.
- $357,594 – Hank Aaron
- Joe Doyle has a net worth of $414,750.
- 1955 Roberto Clemente has a net worth of $432,690.
- Babe Ruth – $517,000 in 1914.
- 1952 $525,000 for Mickey Mantle.
- Honus Wagner has a net worth of $2.8 million. Sweet Caporal T206 Series, 1909–1911 Sweet Caporal T206 Series, 1909–1911 Sweet Caporal T206 Series, 1909–1911 Sweet Caporal T206 Series, 1909
Is there still a market for baseball cards?
The majority of cards, on the other hand, are far less valuable. A 1970s Hank Aaron card might be worth about $20 to $25. And the cost of a card might vary greatly depending on its condition. You’ll need a high grade from a grading business, which provides a number from 1 to 10, to obtain top pay (with 10being perfect condition).
What is the value of a 1987 Topps baseball card set?
What is the value of a 1987 Topps baseball card set?Beckett lists the set at $25 for hand collated and $40 for afactory set.
What is the value of a rookie card of Barry Bonds?
Notable RCs, 1982-1994: Ungraded Pricing History
|Card||Card No.||April of this year|
|Barry Bonds RC from Fleer in 1987||604||$15|
|Barry Larkin RC, 1987 Fleer||204||$3|
|Greg Maddux RC, 1987 Donruss||36||$10|
|Upper Deck, 1989 RC Ken Griffey Jr.||1||$40|
What is the cost of having a baseball card graded?
The professional card grading companies such asPSA, SCG & Beckett love to make this claim, as it is ajustification for charging $5 to $15 to grade a common card!The real cost to have a card graded is usually $14 to$17 per card when you consider the overpriced shipping andinsurance charges.
What are the most valuable Barry Bonds cards?
Barry Bonds’ 10 Most Valuable Rookie Cards
- O-Pee-Chee #320 from 1987. PSA 10 Estimated Value: $2,000
- Tiffany #11T was traded by Topps in 1986. Tiffany’s PSA 10 value is $1,250.
- Tiffany #320, Topps, 1987. PSA 10 Value: $325 Tiffany Estimated
- #604. 1987 Fleer Glossy
- #5 in the 1987 Fleer Hottest Stars series.
- #14 in the 1986 Fleer Update series.
- #11 in the 1986 Donruss Rookies set.
- Rookies #4, Toys “R” Us, 1987.
What are the most valuable 1990 Topps baseball cards?
Frank Thomas’ rookie card leads the 792-card 1990 Topps Baseball checklist. Topps Baseball Cards from 1990:
- RC #414 Frank Thomas
- RC #692 Sammy Sosa.
- RC #701 by Bernie Williams.
- Juan Gonzalez’s RC number is #331.
- #336 Ken Griffey Jr.
What is the difference between a Tiffany baseball card and a regular baseball card?
Because of their white card material, Topps Tiffany cards are easily recognized in person. Grey was the standard material for Toppscards at the time. The card fronts are likewise glossy, giving them a smooth feel. The packaging for factory sets is rather basic.
What is the value of a Kirby Puckett baseball card?
Values of Kirby Puckett Baseball Cards
|Postcards of the 1965 Baseball Hall of Fame Gold Plaque, 1965-2015#2001 Kirby Puckett is a character in the film Kirby Puckett||$1.05|
|#93 in the 1984 Fleer Update Kirby Puckett is a character in the film Kirby Puckett||$82.75|
|Kirby Puckett, Donruss #438, 1985||$5.03|
|Kirby Puckett, Donruss Leaf #107, 1985||$2.27|
|Fleer #286, 1985 Kirby Puckett is a character in the film Kirby Puckett||$8.53|
What is the worth of a rookie card of Nolan Ryan?
Topps, 1968 Nolan Rookie Card for Ryan at $25,000 andCounting
A Topps, 1968 Nolan Rookie Card for Ryan has passedthe $25,000 mark on eBay. Graded a mint PSA 9, it’s one of thetop-condition copies of the popular card, which also happensto feature Jerry Koosman.
Is there any value in Topps baseball cards?
The rookie card will be the most valued baseballcard for most athletes. His 1962 Toppsrookie card is significantly more valuable than his 1958 Toppscard. The argument is based on concerns we’ll go into later that make it so difficult to locate in mint condition.
What is the value of a Rickey Henderson rookie card?
Rickey Henderson earns a total of $30,000 as a rookie.
The “1989 topps traded” is the most expensive baseball card out of all the cards from 1989. The price tag for this card starts at $10,000 and goes up from there.